1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup Swerve powdered sugar
3/4 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 tsp caramel extract
4 cups crushed pork rinds (about 3 ounces)
3/4 cup coconut
2 tbsp coconut oil
6 ounces dark chocolate
1.Line and 8 by 8 inch pan with parchment paper. In a saucepan, melt together the butter, icing sugar, and peanut butter. Heat until it is all melted together, stirring the entire time.
2. Add the caramel extract, mix it in. Then stir in the crushed pork rinds and coconut flakes, stirring well.
3. Pour the mixture in the baking dish, patting it down nice and firm. Place in the fridge for at least an hour.
4. When the firmed base is ready to take out of the fridge, put the coconut oil and baking chocolate in bowl on top of a pot of boiling water. Melt and stir the chocolate, then pour on top of the peanut butter mixture. Harden for another 30 mins before slicing.
2 hard boiled eggs, diced
1/2 avocado, mashed
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp dijon mustard
1/4 tsp each garlic powder, dill, parsley pepper, salt
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and enjoy.
1 cup almond flour
4 tbsp butter, softened
1 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup of sweetener
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp coconut flour
1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips or dark baking chocolate
1.Stir together all the ingredients other than the chocolate chips, then add the chocolate once the dough is combined. Place 1 tbsp of the mixture in each muffin tin. Freeze for an hour. Cover with melted chocolate if you choose.
1 pack of mushrooms
Keto pizza sauce
25 slices of pepperoni
2 green onions, chopped (optional)
1/2 cup cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Take the stems out of the mushrooms and place mushrooms on a tin foil lined baking sheet.
2. Put some of the pizza sauce on each mushroom, top with diced pepperoni, green onion and cheese.
3. Bake for 15 minutes.
2 oz. Cream cheese
1 oz. Butter
1/2 tsp sweetener
1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients together for 1 minute in a blender, or 3 minutes with a hand mixer.
2. Cook in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 23 minutes.
4-5 pork chops
4 oz cream cheese, softened and cut into pieces
4 tbsp salted butter
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup chicken broth
2 tbsp ranch seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper. Brown in a skillet cooking 5 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to medium and cook until pork chops are done. Remove chops from pan.
2. Pour in chicken broth to deglaze the pan, scrape to get all the little brown bits.
3. Add heavy cream, cream cheese and butter; stir continuously until smooth. Add ranch seasoning and stir until combined.
4. Reduce heat to low, add chops back in and simmer for 5 minutes with the sauce.
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup sweetener
1/4 tsp of almond or caramel extract
1 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
3 ounces dark chocolate
1/2 ounce butter
1. In a saucepan simmer the heavy cream until it bubbles. Take off the stove top, stir in the sweetener and extract. Stir in the shredded coconut. Let sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
2. Form the coconut into one tablespoon balls or egg shapes, placing on a parchment paper covered baking sheet. Put one almond in the middle of each egg. Let them harden in the freezer for at least a half an hour.
3. In a double boiler, place the dark chocolate and butter. Slowly heat until the chocolate is melted. Take the coconut eggs out of the freezer and top with the chocolate mixture. Let the chocolate harden in the fridge or freezer before eating.