1. For the crust, in a saucepan melt the butter. Stir in the cocoa powder and sweetener. Slowly whisk in the egg.
2. Cool until it thickens, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in the almond flour, vanilla and shredded coconut. Press crust into an 8×8 pan and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
3. For the filling, beat with a mixer the cream cheese and butter until smooth, then add the sweetener. When well combined, add the whipping cream, mint extract and food coloring. Spread the filling over the crust and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. For the chocolate ganache, place the chocolate and butter in a double boiler and melt until smooth. Spread on top of the chilled bar. Refrigerate 20 more minutes before slicing.
1. In a small bowl, heat the 1/2 tbsp and chocolate chips in the microwave in 20 second increments until it is melted and smooth.
2. In another bowl, whip the heavy cream, powdered sweetener and vanilla until it forms stiff peaks. Fold the cooled chocolate into the whipped cream. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before eating.
1. Mix cheese and egg together. Add spices if you wish. Place a sprinkle of cheese on the mini waffle maker. Spoon 1/2 of the egg/cheese mixture onto maker. Cook until done. Place the rest on for another chaffle.
1. To make the cookie dough, stir together all ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir in chocolate chips and place in a 9 inch springform baking pan.
2. For the cheesecake layer: put the cream cheese and cottage cheese in a food processor. Add sour cream, sweetener and vanilla. Mix until well combined. Slowly add gelatin, then spread the cheesecake over the cookie layer.
3. For the ganache, heat the heavy cream in a saucepan until it is bubbly. Pour over the chocolate and stir until it melts. Add the sweetener and stir until smooth. Spread over the cheesecake layer and spread gently. Refrigerate for 4 hours before cutting into.