1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
1/8 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp celery seasoning
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp spicy mustard
1/2 cup shredded cabbage
1 green onion, chop
1.In a bowl, stir together the dressing ingredients, then stir into the coleslaw. Cove rand refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3/4 almond flour
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp cream cheese
3/4 cup Sukrin Gold or Swerve brown sugar
6 tbsp unsalted butter
1 tsp maple or vanilla extract
1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1. Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, and salt in a large bowl. Add cubes of the cold butter using forks, then do the same with the cream cheese.
2. Add the whisked egg and apple cider vinegar, continue to mix until small pellets form.
3. Knead the dough, form it into a ball and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for about an hour. After the hour, roll dough out between pieces of parchment paper about 1/8″ thick, then cut into 4″ diameter circles (using a cookie cutter, bowl or plate). Place in muffin tins and refrigerate until ready to use. ** it should make about 8 tart shells for thinner crust, 6 shells for thicker crust – my photo is thicker crust
4. In a saucepan, heat the brown sugar and butter, stirring constantly. After it’s melted, mix in the cream and extract.
5. Let it cool to the touch, about 10 minutes. Keep stirring until it is cool. Then whisk in the egg.
6. Pour the filling into each tart shell and top with pecans. Bake in a 375 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes. I would put another baking sheet under the muffin tins as it bakes, there may be butter that leaks out. Cool before removing from tin and eating.
2 chicken breasts
4 oz cream cheese (1/2 block), cubed
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 tsp each onion powder, garlic powder, dill, parsley
Pepper to taste
4 pieces of bacon, chopped
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1. Place the chicken breasts, broth, cream cheese, and spices in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours.
2. Pull the chicken out and shred it with two forks, then put back in the crock pot. Stir in bacon and top with cheese. Cook for another 15 to 30 minutes.
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Spread on a greased baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 15 minutes.
1 small container of mushrooms
1/3 cup almond flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp parsley
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Rinse and dry the mushrooms, setting aside.
2. Place the egg in a bowl and whisk. Add all the spices to the almond flour in a ziplock bag.
3. Toss each mushroom into the egg, next roll in the almond flour, then place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 14 minutes.
2 heads of broccoli
1 can chicken
1/2 cup cheese, cubed
3 slices bacon, diced
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Mix broccoli, chicken, cheese and bacon in a bowl. Mix mayo, stir cream and apple cider vinegar in another bowl.
2 Combine, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 30 mins to 2 hours.
2 chicken breasts, diced or shredded
1/3 head of cauliflower riced or 1 cup packaged cauliflower rice
1/3 cup buffalo sauce
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup shredded cheese
1.Cook your chicken and rice the cauliflower. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cauliflower rice, chicken, cream cheese and buffalo sauce. Spread into a greased casserole dish and cover loosely with foil. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, take out a top with shredded cheese, then bake for 5 more minutes.