Ingredients: (to make the amount in my container)
1 tbsp cinnamon
1.Cut up the apples into quarters, making sure to remove the core. Place them in the slow cooker and heat on low for 5 hours.
2. Remove the apples from the slow cooker and blend in a blender. Place the mixture back in the slow cooker, as well as adding the cinnamon. Stir well and heat for another 30 minutes to thicken.
Use on toast, pancakes, graham crackers, whatever you want!
3 lbs of pork ribs
4 tbsp oregano
2 tbsp lemon pepper
5 garlic cloves
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tsp lemon rind
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1.Remove the skin membrane from the ribs. In a small bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and stir well. Lather the marinade on the ribs.
2. Preheat the oven to broil. Place ribs on a baking sheet covered with tin foil. Cook on broil for 20 minutes, uncovered. Then place in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 1 hour, uncovered so they get crispy. Cover the ribs with tin foil and then cook for another hour.
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup canola oil
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup plus 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup loosely packed, not strained grated zucchini
1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl add egg, sugars, oil, sour cream or yogurt and vanilla, mixing well. Then add in 1 cup of flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Lastly mix in the shredded zucchini.
3. In a small bowl mix the blueberries with 1/4 cup of flour, this will prevent the blueberries from falling to the bottom of the loaf. Add to the bread mixture and stir until combined.
4. Place the mixture into the loaf pan and bake for 57 minutes.
4 chicken breasts
1 cup quinoa, uncooked
1 green pepper, diced
1.5 cups mushrooms, diced
1/2 cu onion, diced
3 cups spaghetti or marinara sauce
1 cup chicken broth
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp flour
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 tbsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the quinoa and diced vegetables at the bottom of a large greased baking dish. Add the marinara sauce, chicken broth, and garlic to the dish, then stir everything together.
2. In a bowl, combine the parmesan cheese, garlic powder and flour. Place the egg in another bowl. Dip both sides of the chicken breasts in the egg and then the parmesan mixture. Place the chicken on top of the quinoa and vegetable mixture.
3. Sprinkle a bit more parmesan on top of the chicken breasts. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes uncovered, then cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 40 minutes.
1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
2 tsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1/4 cup diced tomato
1/4 cup diced avocado
1/4 cup diced onion
1/4 cup diced peppers
1 diced jalapeno (optional)
1 tbsp. cilantro
1.Place the cauliflower florets on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on the cauliflower, then sprinkle all of the spices on top. Bake in a 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes.
2. Take out the cauliflower and place the shredded cheese on top. Bake for another 5 minutes and then top with the deiced vegetables.
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup chocolate chips
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1.5 cups peanuts
1.5 cups mini marshmallows
1.In a bowl or glass measuring cup, combine the butterscotch and chocolate chips, as well as the oil. Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
2. When the chips are melted, stir in the marshmallows and peanuts, covering well. Place tablespoon scoops on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
3. Place in the freezer or fridge to harden.
2 chicken breasts
2 cups cooked pasta
3 cups of veggies of your choice: mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, pepper, etc…
1/2 onion, diced
3 tbsp. olive oil
3 tbsp flour
2 cups unsweetened almond milk or skim milk
salt, pepper, mustard powder to taste
1/3 cup shredded cheese
1/8 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce (or more depending on your heat tolerance)
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1.Cook the chicken in a saucepan, adding the veggies about 5 minutes before it is done to cook them as well. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. In a saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the flour slowly while whisking. Then slowly add the milk, continuing to whisk. Bring to a boil as you whisk. Add the onions, salt, pepper, mustard powder, Greek yogurt and hot sauce.
3. In a casserole dish, mix the pasta, chicken, veggies and sauce. Top with more cheese if you wish. Place in a 375 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes or until it is bubbly.