170g shredded or grated cheese
85g almond flour
2 tablespoons cream cheese
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp spices of your choice (optional)
1. Mix the shredded cheese and almond flour in a microwavable bowl. Add the cream cheese. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
2. Stir, then microwave on high for another 30 seconds. Add the egg, salt, and spices, mix gently.
3. Place the dough in between two pieces of parchment paper and roll thinly. If the mixture hardens or becomes difficult to work with, pop it back in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds to soften again. Not too long or it will cook the egg.
4. Cut the dough into small bite-sized pieces. Place each one on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes on each side, or until they are browned and crisp.
5. Cool on the parchment paper for a few minutes. They can be stored in a container in the fridge.
Keto nutritional information (recipe makes 6 servings information is for 1 serving)
1/4 cup (60g) cream cheese
1 tsp sour cream
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
zest from 1/2 a large lemon
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp (77g) almond flour
1.5 tbsp sweetener of your choice
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
dash of salt
2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
1 tsp sweetener
1.Combine all ingredients until a thick dough forms. Place in the freezer for 5-7 minutes.
2. Mix the coconut and sweetener together. Remove the dough and roll into 10 equal balls. Roll the balls in the coconut covering.
3. Freeze for 30 mins-1 hour, then store in a container in the freezer.
Keto nutritional information (per ball, to find recipe totals multiply by 10)
125g / 4.4 oz cream cheese
125g / 4.4 oz unsalted butter
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp sweetener of choice or more to taste
1. Place the cream cheese and butter into a large bowl and allow to soften at room temperature.
2. When softened, beat briefly with an electric mixer; add the cocoa powder and sweetener of choice. Beat until smooth.
3. Place 2 teaspoons of the batter in your hand and roll the mixture into a ball.
4. Place balls in the fridge to firm. They can be kept in the fridge or the freezer, depending on the texture you like.
Keto nutritional information (mine made 17 balls, so to get the total for the recipe, multiply each number by 17)
1 boneless skinless chicken breast
1/2 cup broccoli
2 tbsp crumbled bacon
1/4 cup shredded cheese
1. Pound the chicken breast so it is flat. Top with the broccoli and crumbled bacon.
2. Cook in a 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes. Top with shredded cheese and cook for another 10 minutes.
Keto nutritional information per serving:
4 oz. (Half a block) cream cheese
5 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. Olive oil
1/2 cup feta cheese
Basil to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut off the stems of the mushrooms and dice into small pieces.
2. In a frying pan, add the olive oil, garlic and mushroom stems. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and fill the mushroom centers. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Ingredients (1 serving):
1/8 cup peanut butter powder or PB2
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 tbsp. rice vinegar
1/2 tbsp. sesame oil
1.5 tbsp. water
1.Mix ingredients together. Use for marinade or stir frys.
2 1/4 cup flour
1/2 white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 tsp ground cinnamon
3/4 tsp ground ginger
3/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cup carrots, grated
For cream cheese filling:
10 ounce cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
For streusel topping:
1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup white sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line cupcake pan with liners and spray the liners with cooking spray.
2. To make the struesel topping, mix together the ingredients with a fork until it is crumbly. To make the cream cheese filling, beat the ingredients until smooth.
3. For the muffins, whisk the dry ingredients in a bowl. In another bowl, combine the eggs, water and oil. Stir the egg mixture and grated carrots into the dry ingredients and stir well.
4. Drop 1 tbsp. of batter into the muffin liners and spread evenly in the liner. Top with 1 tbsp of the cream cheese filling and spread the filling as well as you can. Top with batter so the cupcake is about 3/4 full. Top with a sprinkle of struesel topping.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean. Let the muffins cool a bit before eating.