24 ounces of mushrooms
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
8 ounces cream cheese
1/3 cup sour cream
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1 pkg spinach
dash of hot sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash and chop the stems off the mushrooms. Heat the olive oil in a skillet, add the chopped mushroom stems. Saute the stems for several minutes.
2. Add panko crumbs, salt and pepper. Stir and continue cooking for about 2 minutes.
3. Remove the stems and crumbs mixture from the heat. set aside to cool.
4. In a bowl, add softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream and the mushroom mixture. Add the spinach and a dash of hot sauce.
5. Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.