2 large potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp smoked paprika (or regular paprika)
2 cloves fresh garlic
6 tbsp hot sauce
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup crumbled bacon
1 cup shredded cheese
2 green onions, diced
2 tomatoes, diced
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheit. In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic and hot sauce.
2. Add the cubed potatoes and mix together. Place the potato mixture in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes in the oven.
3. While the potatoes are cooking, dice the chicken breasts and cook on a skillet until cooked through. Mix a bit more hot sauce with the chicken, to give it more spice!
4. In a small bowl, combine the chopped green onion, chopped tomato, crumbled bacon and cheese.
5. Once the potatoes are done, remove them from the oven and top with the chicken. Then top with the cheese mix. Return it to a 300 degree Fahrenheit oven and bake for another 10 minutes.