1 cup uncooked quinoa
1 1/2 cups reduced salt chicken broth
1 green onion, shopped
2 carrots, chopped
1/2 cup peas
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp ginger
1 tbsp olive oil
2 eggs, beaten
3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp sesame seeds
1. Rinse quinoa with water, then add to the chicken broth in a saucepan and cook according to package instructions. When it is done, cool it in the fridge for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
2. Mix the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and sesame seeds in a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and carrot. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the green onion, garlic, ginger and peas. Cook for another 3 minutes before adding in the quinoa. Stir the ingredients together before adding the sauce, then stir again until the sauce is mixed in.
5. Make a well in the middle of the rice mixture, pour in the scrambled raw eggs and let cook a bit, start stirring it all together with the egg mixed in.