3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 tbsp cornstarch
1 1/2 tbsp oil
2 tsp ginger
2 tbsp fresh garlic
3 tbsp honey
1 tsp vinegar
1/2 cup water
1 tsp cornstarch
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Cut the chicken breasts into cubes.
2. Place the egg in one bowl and 4 tbsp cornstarch in another.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet. Place the cubes of chicken in the egg, then the cornstarch and place it in the skillet with the heated oil. Brown all the chicken.
4. While it is browning, heat the oil in a wok or pan. Mix garlic and ginger and stir fry for 20 seconds. Add honey, vinegar and water to the pan and mix well.
5. Combine the cornstarch with some water until it makes a paste. Add it to the sauce and simmer for a few minutes.
6.Coat the chicken with the sauce and put in an oven safe baking dish; cook in the oven for 30 minutes. Top with sesame seeds to your liking.