2 medium sized potatoes
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp. basil
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. dill
pinch of salt and pepper
1/3 cup flour (give or take, might need a bit more)
1 tbsp. butter
1. Boil the potatoes and mash them. Add minced garlic, egg and the spices; stir the potatoes well.
2. Star adding flour to the potato mixture, stirring well. When it starts to get tough to stir, put it on a cutting board and knead with your hands. When it stops sticking to your hands, it is finished.
3. Roll the dough so it is about a 1-2 cm thick log and then cut every inch or so.
4. Cook half of the gnocchi in salted boiling water; when they come to the surface, wait a few more minutes in the water, then take them out.
5. To crisp them up, melt a tbsp. of butter in a skillet. Add the gnocchi and stir them so they don’t burn. When they are nicely brown, they are finished!