2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 of a red pepper
1 tomato, diced
2 green onions, diced
4 mushrooms, chopped
1/2 cup pureed carrots or sweet potato (I used 1/4 cup of each)
1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
1/4 cup salsa plus 3 tbsp. more
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
3 whole wheat tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Warm some oil in a skillet and cook the cubed chicken. When the chicken is half way cooked, add the red peppers to cook them for a bit.
2. When the chicken is fully cooked, add the mushrooms, green onions and tomatoes. Cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Add the pureed sweet potato/carrot, sour cream and salsa and warm it all in the skillet.
4. Fill each tortilla with the chicken mixture and roll up. Place seam side down in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
5. Take out of the oven, place a tbsp. of salsa on top of each tortilla and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake for another 10 minutes.