4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
3 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp ground ginger
1 tbsp freshly ground nutmeg
2 tsp ground thyme
2 tsp ground sage
2 tbsp paprika
1 tsp cayenne pepper
olive oil for frying
2 tbsp. water
1. Take the chicken and pound them with a mallet, making it thin (about 1/2 inch thick). Mix together the flour, salt, pepper, ginger, nutmeg, thyme, sage, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Next mix the eggs and 2 tbsp. of water in another bowl.
2. Place the chicken breasts in the flour coating on both sides, dip in the egg mixture, then dip in the flour again.
3. Place some oil in a frying pan and heat on medium for a few minutes. Cook the chicken breasts about 10 minutes on each side, this will depend on how thin you pounded them.
4. Meanwhile for the sauce, take a small pot and add the olive oil and garlic. Sauté for a few minutes, then add the orange juice, orange zest, honey, rice wine vinegar, black pepper and chili flakes. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, mix the water and cornstarch. Add to the orange sauce and bring to a boil, thickening the sauce.
6. Pour the sauce over the chicken breasts and serve!