170g shredded or grated cheese
85g almond flour
2 tablespoons cream cheese
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp spices of your choice (optional)
1. Mix the shredded cheese and almond flour in a microwavable bowl. Add the cream cheese. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
2. Stir, then microwave on high for another 30 seconds. Add the egg, salt, and spices, mix gently.
3. Place the dough in between two pieces of parchment paper and roll thinly. If the mixture hardens or becomes difficult to work with, pop it back in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds to soften again. Not too long or it will cook the egg.
4. Cut the dough into small bite-sized pieces. Place each one on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes on each side, or until they are browned and crisp.
5. Cool on the parchment paper for a few minutes. They can be stored in a container in the fridge.
Keto nutritional information (recipe makes 6 servings information is for 1 serving)