1 boneless skinless chicken breast
1/2 cup broccoli
2 tbsp crumbled bacon
1/4 cup shredded cheese
1. Pound the chicken breast so it is flat. Top with the broccoli and crumbled bacon.
2. Cook in a 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes. Top with shredded cheese and cook for another 10 minutes.
Keto nutritional information per serving:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 small jar of salsa
1 package of taco seasoning
1.Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and heat for 6 hours on low. After that time, take the chicken out and shred it with 2 forks.
2. Place back in and cook for another half hour. Serve in tortillas or over rice.
2-4 chicken breasts, flattened (this will depend on how large your pan is)
1 can of cream of chicken soup
6-8 slices of Swiss cheese
1/4 cup milk
Stove Top stuffing mix
1/4 cup melted butter
1.Spray the bottom of the pan with cooking spray. Place the flattened chicken breasts on the bottom of the pan. Top with Swiss cheese, then the cream of chicken soup that is mixed with the milk. Place the Stove Top stuffing on the soup. Cover and put in the freezer (or if you want to make it right away, follow step #2)
2. When you are ready to cook and thaw from the freezer. Drizzle the melted butter over the stuffing and bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 45 minutes.
Ingredients (1 wrap):
1/2 cup shredded chicken
1/2 an avocado, diced
1/3 cup shredded Mexican cheese
1/2 tbsp cilantro
1 tsp oil
1.Mix the chicken, cheese, avocado and cilantro together and place in the middle of the tortilla. Wrap into a burrito.
2. Place the oil in a skillet and heat to low. Put the burrito in the skillet and brown all sides, flipping every few minutes.
2 chicken breasts, cubed
1/2 bag of tater tots
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package of Ranch dressing powder
1/3 cup bacon bit pieces
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1.Mix together all of the ingredients and place in a baking pan. Freeze as a freezer meal for later or bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 45 minutes.
2 dozen chicken wings
salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp garlic
3 tbsp parsley
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1.Cover a baking sheet with tin foil and spray liberally with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook the wings in the oven for 40 minutes. Put the oven on broil and bake for another 10 minutes.
2. As the wings are broiling, heat the butter and oil in a saucepan. When it is melted, add the garlic and heat for a few more minutes. Stir in the parsley.
3. When the wings are finished, toss the wings and butter sauce in a large bowl. Cover with Parmesan cheese.
4 chicken breasts
1 cup quinoa, uncooked
1 green pepper, diced
1.5 cups mushrooms, diced
1/2 cu onion, diced
3 cups spaghetti or marinara sauce
1 cup chicken broth
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp flour
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 tbsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the quinoa and diced vegetables at the bottom of a large greased baking dish. Add the marinara sauce, chicken broth, and garlic to the dish, then stir everything together.
2. In a bowl, combine the parmesan cheese, garlic powder and flour. Place the egg in another bowl. Dip both sides of the chicken breasts in the egg and then the parmesan mixture. Place the chicken on top of the quinoa and vegetable mixture.
3. Sprinkle a bit more parmesan on top of the chicken breasts. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes uncovered, then cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 40 minutes.