1 box of your favorite brownie mix
1 tbsp. ground flax seed
2 tbsp. Brewer’s yeast
oil, water and egg according to the box
extra tablespoon of water
1.Mix ingredients according to the box instructions, adding the yeast and flax seed to the brownie powder before mixing altogether.
2. Bake according to package instructions.
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup chocolate chips
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1.5 cups peanuts
1.5 cups mini marshmallows
1.In a bowl or glass measuring cup, combine the butterscotch and chocolate chips, as well as the oil. Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
2. When the chips are melted, stir in the marshmallows and peanuts, covering well. Place tablespoon scoops on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
3. Place in the freezer or fridge to harden.
1 cup oats
2/3 cup of whole wheat flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp salt
6 tbsp. butter, melted
2 cups strawberries, sliced
1 tsp cornstarch
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp milk
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8×8 pan and set aside for later.
2. In a bowl, mix together oats, flour, brown sugar, ginger, and salt. Then add the melted butter and stir until evenly mixed. Set aside 1/3 of the oat mixture for later.
3. Place the remaining oat mixture evenly on the bottom of the pan, flattening. Put 1/2 of the sliced strawberries on top of the mixture. Sprinkle half the lemon juice and sugar over the strawberries. Then place another layer of strawberries, sprinkle the lemon juice and sugar.
4. Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture on top of the dish and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
5. When it is finished baking, mix together the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Drizzle over top the strawberry bars and enjoy!
1/2 cup mixed berries
3 tbsp. sugar or sweetener of choice
2 tbsp. water
1/2 cup 35% fat cream
1.In a pan, mix the berries, sweetener and water. Bring to a boil and heat for 5 minutes. Using a fork, mash the berries as it heats.
2. As the berry mixture cools, whip the cream until it is able to form peaks. When the berries are completely cool, fold into the cream. Top with more berries if you choose.
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup ricotta cheese
2 tbsp. maple syrup
2 tbsp. melted butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/3 cup of berries and/or chocolate chips
1 tsp. icing sugar
1.Mix together the flour, ricotta, butter, maple syrup, egg and vanilla and then top with the berries or chocolate chips. Place in a microwaveable mug, heat in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. Sprinkle icing sugar on top.
1 – 8 ounce package of cream cheese
3/4 cup of peanut butter
1/2 bag of chocolate chips
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1/2 cup crushed peanuts (optional)
lollipop sticks or toothpicks
1.In a bowl, soften the cream cheese and peanut butter so it can be mixed together easier. Mix until it is creamed together. Form them into balls and stick a toothpick or lollipop stick inside. Place in the freezer for an hour.
2. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in another bowl, stirring often. Take the cheesecake lollipops out of the freezer and coat with the chocolate; then coat with the crushed peanuts if you choose. Place in the freezer again until they are hardened.
4 cups apples, diced
2 tbsp. maple syrup
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
For the topping:
1/2 cup oats
2 tbsp. whole wheat flour
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp. maple syrup
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine apples, maple syrup and cinnamon in a square baking dish. Mix well and set aside.
2.In bowl, combine oats, flour, coconut oil, maple syrup and cinnamon. Top apple mixture with oat mixture.
3.Bake for 25-30 minutes or until apples are soft.