1 can tuna, drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 to 3/4 cup milk
1 tsp. soy sauce
2 1/2 cups Taipan chow mein noodles
1/2 cup grated cheese
dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix all the ingredients except cheese together and put in a greased casserole dish.
2. Bake for 20 minutes, sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake for another 10 minutes.
10 peeled shrimp
1 pack of ramen or ichiban noodles
2 tbsp. sriracha
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tbsp. butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 green onions
1.Rinse the shrimp and cook in a pan with the butter for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions.
2. As they are cooking, mix together the garlic, sriracha, soy sauce, brown sugar and lime juice.
3. Add the noodles and the sauce to the shrimp and stir well.
6 jumbo shrimp or 12 regular shrimp
1/4 cup panko crumbs
3tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
lemon wedges to squeeze
1.In a bowl mix egg and some salt and pepper, in another bowl add the panko, coconut and salt and pepper.
2.Place the shrimp in the egg mixture, then cover both sides with the coconut mixture. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
3.Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, flip to the other side and bake for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice after if desired.
2 tsp. olive oil
1 lb. of shrimp
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp. minced garlic
green onion for garnish (optional)
1.To make the marinade: mix the honey, soy sauce and garlic in a ziplock bag or container. Add the shrimp and leave in the marinade for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
2. When it is finished marinating, place the olive oil in a skillet and heat. Add jut the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes. Then add the rest of the marinade and cook for another 5 minutes. Top with green onion if desired.
3-4 cups pasta
1 small container of mushrooms, sliced
2 cup spinach leaves, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
6 tbsp. store bought pesto
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. paprika
For the shrimp: 25 jumbo shrimp
1/2 tsp. parsley
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. chili powder
salt and pepper to taste
1.Put the shrimp in a bowl and add the spices, mix well and set aside. Meanwhile cook the pasta according to package instructions When the pasta is done, add the pesto to it and stir well.
2.Heat a skillet and add a bit of olive oil. Put in the mushrooms, spinach and garlic. Once the mushrooms are cooked and the spinach is wilted, stir in the milk. Then add the Parmesan, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Keep on low for a few minutes until the cheese melts.
3.Pour the sauce over the pasta and pesto. Keep on ‘warm’ heat as you add the shrimp to another skillet. Cook the shrimp for 10 minutes, stirring often.
4.Serve the shrimp over the pasta.
3/4 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
1 1/4 cups of water
juice of 1 lime
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 lb of thawed shrimp
3 cups of chopped mixed bell peppers (I used red, green, and yellow)
zucchini and mushrooms (optional)
1 tomato, chopped
1 cup onion, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
1. Cook the quinoa according to package instructions. After cooking, add 1 tsp. chili powder, 2 cloves garlic, and lime juice.
2. Combine the rest of the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder in a bag. Place the shrimp inside and coat evenly.
3. Heat a skillet and add the olive oil. Add the vegetables and saute for 10 minutes. Add the shrimp to the vegetables on the skillet and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Top the quinoa with the shrimp.