6 sausages of your choice, sliced
1 onion, diced
2 bell peppers, sliced
1 can diced tomatoes
1 chicken bullion cube
2 tsp garlic, minced
1 tsp chili pepper
buns or rolls
1.Put all of the ingredients except buns and cheese,in a crock pot and cook on low for 7 hours.
2. Place cooked mixture on buns and top with cheese. Bake in the oven for a few minutes until cheese is melted.
2 slices of bread or buns
1/2 cup cooked, shredded chicken breast
1/4 stalk of celery
2 tbsp. ranch dressing
1 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 tbsp. buffalo sauce
1/8 tsp. black pepper
2 tbsp. blue cheese crumbles (optional)
1. Put the chicken in a bowl, add the other ingredients and mix well. Top on the bread or bun.
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp. butter
1/2 white onion, diced
3 large carrots (or 20 small baby carrots), grated
3 celery stalks, diced
4 garlic coves, minced
4 cups chicken broth
4 potatoes, diced
1 tbsp. flour
1/2 cup water
1 cup skim milk
2 cups broccoli, diced
1 cup cauliflower, diced
10 mushrooms, chopped
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter. Add the onion, celery and carrots. Heat for a few minutes.
2. Add the garlic and sauté for a few minutes. Next add the broth and potatoes, heat for 15 minutes or so until the potatoes are soft.
3. Mix the flour and water in a small bowl and slowly add to the soup pot. Once it is thickened a bit, add the broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms.
4. Heat for another 7 minutes or until the new vegetables are soft. Take the pot off the burner, add the cheese and eat when the cheese is melted!
2 slices of bread
chocolate (Nutella, chocolate chips or chocolate pieces)
butter or margarine
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
2 tbsp. cinnamon
1. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
2. Toast the bread. Spread butter evenly on a side of each piece of bread and sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar on the butter.
3. Put chocolate on one piece of the non-buttered toast and place the other piece on top.
4. Spray Pam on a skillet and place the buttered side of the toast on. Flip after a few minutes and toast the other side. Remove from the skillet when the chocolate is melted.
1 can of lentils (approximately 2 cups)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. chili powder
1 tbsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. sugar
1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1. On the stove top, add some oil and heat the garlic in a pot. Add the lentils and spices, stirring well.
2. Add all the other ingredients and stir until it is heated and thick (add a bit of flour if it is runny).
3. Add to an English muffin, bun or crusty roll.
2 slices of bread
1 tbsp. butter
2 slices of bacon (or crumbled cooked bacon)
1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp. guacamole (or 1/4 avocado mashed, 1/2 tomato chopped, 1/2 lime squeezed, 1 clove of garlic minced)
1. If using bacon slices, cook the bacon until crisp. Spread butter on 1 side of each slice of bread.
2. On the unbuttered side od the bread, put sliced or crumbled bacon, grated cheese, and guacamole. Lay other slice of bread on top, buttered side on the outside.
3. Heat a skillet until it is warmed. Place grilled cheese on pan, and cook for approximately 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
3 cups of reduced sodium chicken broth
2 cups skim milk
5 small potatoes, diced
1 cup chopped broccoli
1 cup chopped cauliflower
1/2 cup sliced carrots
1/2 cup diced green pepper
1/2 cup diced mushrooms
1/2 cup diced onion
1/4 cup diced green onion
1 can kernel corn
2 tbsp hot sauce
1 tbsp each of parsley, dill, oregano
salt and pepper to your liking
bacon or ham (optional)
1. Put all of the ingredients into a pot and cook on the stove top for 45 minutes. Or cook in the slow cooker on low for 7 hours.