2 packages of cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup bacon, crumbled
1/2 tsp. each parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder
salt and pepper to taste
5 large tortillas
1. Mix together in a bowl the all ingredients, make sure to soften the cream cheese a bit or it won’t mix well. Use a hand mixer to mix together the ingredients.
2. Spread the cream cheese mixture on the tortillas. Roll as tight as you can and cover with saran wrap. Place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight before cutting into small roll pieces.
1 1/4 cups oats
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter, slightly softened
1/4 cup honey
1/3 cup M & M’s or Smarties
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1.Mix all of the ingredients together and form into balls. Place on a cookie sheet and cool in the fridge for 30 minutes before eating.
1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
4 tbsp. maple syrup
2 tsp. soy sauce
1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
1/4 tsp. black pepper
3/4 tsp ground ginger
chopped scallions and sesame seeds for garnish
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease. In a bowl, combine the flour, milk, and spices. In another bowl place the Panko bread crumbs.
3. Take the cauliflower, place in the milk and flour mixture, cover with the Panko and place on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 22 minutes. Meanwhile mix the sauce ingredients.
4. After baking, take the cauliflower and using a pantry brush, place the sauce over them, coating liberally. Place in the oven for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion if desired.
approx. 24 mushrooms
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. basil, oregano and thyme
2 bay leaves
1 cup vegetable broth
salt and pepper
1/4 cup half and half
1 tbsp. butter
1.Place mushrooms, spices, vegetable broth, and garlic in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1-2 hours.
2. When finished cooking, stir in half and half and butter. Cook for 20 more minutes.Garnish with parsley if desired.
2 cups flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
3 tbsp. white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup milk
2 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp butter, melted
Mix in’s: chocolate chips, nuts, berries, etc…
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together all of the dry ingredients, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full of batter and top with whatever mix in’s you choose.
3. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
2 pounds sliced beef
1-2 bell peppers, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 cup salsa
3 tbsp. spice mix
1 tbsp. chili powder
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. salt and pepper
1/2 tsp. oregano, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder
1.Place ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Serve on a tortilla.
Ingredients (for 1):
1 tsp. melted coconut oil
1 tsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp honey
1/2 tsp peanut butter
1.Melt the coconut oil in the microwave and stir in the honey and cocoa powder. Place in a muffin tin or liner. Melt the peanut butter and spoon on top.
2. Freeze for at least 15 minutes.