4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 small jar of salsa
1 package of taco seasoning
1.Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and heat for 6 hours on low. After that time, take the chicken out and shred it with 2 forks.
2. Place back in and cook for another half hour. Serve in tortillas or over rice.
1 lb. boneless beef strips
1 cup beef broth
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp. sesame oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
2 tbsp. cornstarch
4 tbsp. liquid from slow cooker
salt and pepper to taste
1.In the slow cooker, add all ingredients except the cornstarch and broccoli. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
2. Take the 4 tbsp. of liquid from the slow cooker and mix in with cornstarch. Add to the slow cooker and stir well, also add the broccoli. Cook for another 30 minutes. Serve over rice or noodles.
1 box of your favorite brownie mix
1 tbsp. ground flax seed
2 tbsp. Brewer’s yeast
oil, water and egg according to the box
extra tablespoon of water
1.Mix ingredients according to the box instructions, adding the yeast and flax seed to the brownie powder before mixing altogether.
2. Bake according to package instructions.
1 can tuna, drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 to 3/4 cup milk
1 tsp. soy sauce
2 1/2 cups Taipan chow mein noodles
1/2 cup grated cheese
dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix all the ingredients except cheese together and put in a greased casserole dish.
2. Bake for 20 minutes, sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake for another 10 minutes.
2-4 chicken breasts, flattened (this will depend on how large your pan is)
1 can of cream of chicken soup
6-8 slices of Swiss cheese
1/4 cup milk
Stove Top stuffing mix
1/4 cup melted butter
1.Spray the bottom of the pan with cooking spray. Place the flattened chicken breasts on the bottom of the pan. Top with Swiss cheese, then the cream of chicken soup that is mixed with the milk. Place the Stove Top stuffing on the soup. Cover and put in the freezer (or if you want to make it right away, follow step #2)
2. When you are ready to cook and thaw from the freezer. Drizzle the melted butter over the stuffing and bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 45 minutes.
2 packages of pre-made refrigerated cookie rolls
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup peanut butter, softened
1/4 cup flour
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Press one roll of cookie dough on the bottom of the pan.
3. In a bowl, combine the peanut butter, flour and condensed milk and stir well. Pour the mixture on top of the cookie dough crust, leaving a small border along the edges.
4. Take the other cookie dough roll and crumble over top of the peanut butter mixture.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the bars are a golden brown. Let cool before slicing.
6 sausages of your choice, sliced
1 onion, diced
2 bell peppers, sliced
1 can diced tomatoes
1 chicken bullion cube
2 tsp garlic, minced
1 tsp chili pepper
buns or rolls
1.Put all of the ingredients except buns and cheese,in a crock pot and cook on low for 7 hours.
2. Place cooked mixture on buns and top with cheese. Bake in the oven for a few minutes until cheese is melted.